Calling All Artists Beautify Downtown Bozeman
The City of Bozeman Department of Public Works invites you to submit artwork for a city beautification project designed to spruce up and protect our city.
In partnership with the Montana Department of Transportation and Clean Slate Group, the City of Bozeman is wrapping unsightly utility boxes in high-performance and graffiti-resistant vinyl printed with local, original artwork. See YOUR original work displayed across Bozeman.
- Convert art to one of the following formats: AI, PDF, or PSD
- Send files and questions to email@example.com.
- Selection will be announced on June 20, 2014
- Art selection committee will be community members, City of Bozeman employees and Montana Department of Transportation employees.
Artwork Proposal Guidelines
- Artists must reside within 50 miles of Bozeman. All eligible applicants regardless of race, sex, religion, nationality, or disability will be considered. All ages are encouraged to apply!
- Submissions may be art or photography that tie into Bozeman, our surroundings and our people.
- Successful proposals will foster community pride and convey Bozeman’s unique qualities. Subject matter shall contribute to creating a safe, inclusive, and interesting urban environment.
- Colorful, active designs will receive higher consideration.
- Designs must not be offensive or contain representation of traffic signals or signs.
- Designs may not be used to advertise or promote business, product, or viewpoint.
- In order to prevent vandalism, it is recommended to avoid large open areas in the design.
- Only original artwork is accepted. Artists may submit more than one proposal.
- Designs may not include any breach of intellectual property, trademarks, brands, images of illegal activity or involve the attachment of objects to the utility box.
Due Date: Art or photography must be submitted per guidelines no later than 5:00 pm, June 13, 2014. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered. It is the artists’ responsibility to confirm receipt of proposals.