I’ve been the host of "Open for Business," a business and consumer talk show on KMMS since 2004. I’m the author of "How to Market, Advertise and Promote Your Business or Service In Your Own Backyard" (Wiley), and "The Small Town Advertising Handbook: How to Say More and Spend Less," and "How to Market, Advertise and Promote Your Business or Service In A Small Town.” All Available on Amazon. One of my books has been a textbook at the University of Alaska and Missouri State University. I’ve appeared on MSNBC's "Your Business" with JJ Ramberg, featured in Costco Connection Magazine (twice), Target Market Magazine, Emerging Business, Business Adviser, and magazines in China, India and Turkey. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn or Web Site: www.smalltownmarketing.com Call the show at (406) 522 - 8255 – Text 266-7617 Email me at email@example.com "Open for Business" Past Shows: http://kmmsam.com/open-for-business-re-broadcasts-with-tom-shane/
How The Russians Stole The Election
The eve of the election Clinton had a 95 percent chance of winning. By midnight Eastern Time on election night it was clear her chances dropped to 5 percent.
Bozeman Facing Risks And Rewards [Listen]
Bozeman has two choices — be New York City with tall buildings as far as the eye can see or Los Angeles spread out over hundreds of square miles.
Fascinating Friday Fun Facts About Iran
In 2007, Iran produced the world’s largest handmade carpet for a mosque in the United Arab Emirates. It was the size of a soccer field.
Senate Candidate Russ Fagg on Open for Business [Listen]
Senate candidate Russ Fagg joined hosts and Tom Egelhoff, Shane Montalban and guest City Commissioner Jeff Krauss for an informative interview. Check it out.
Affordable Mobile Homes Not Welcome In Bozeman [Listen]
A caller who’s trying to add an addition to her current mobile home park voiced her frustration to the cost of all the prohibitive rules and regulations.
05.12.18 Market Wrap Up With Tom & Shane [Listen]
Before the market wrap up Tom, Shane and City Commissioner Jeff Krauss took listeners calls about deficits, government spending and the tax cuts.
Do I Really Need A Bucket List?
A Bucket List is a list of things a person might like to accomplish before they kick the bucket. Or, in other words, die.
Happy Birthday Glacier National Park
Glacier joined the National Park system on this date in 1910. Glacier borders Alberta and British Columbia and is comprised of over 1 million acres.
How to Find Customers in Your Newspaper
Since I host a weekly business show I should do a business blog now and then. Here are some tips I give my clients on how to find customers in the newspaper.
Why the Trump Fear?
There’s a saying that defines fear. F.E.A.R. — False Evidence Appearing Real. What some imagine Trump might do is far more fearful than what he actually does.