Are Gun Rights in America Under Assault?
My guest Larry Pratt, the executive director of Gun Owners of America (GOA), discussed the latest legislative threats to gun rights. Among the topics he covered were:
- The truth behind Fast and Furious that you’ve not heard before
- The Shumer (D-NY)-Toomey (R-PA) Bill: background checks are not benign
- Why Pratt felt betrayed by Sen. Pat Toomey, for whom he personally campaigned
- Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) who won a close campaign with a compelling ad where he fired a shot from his rifle squarely on a printout target of the ObamaCare legislation, lying about his fellow Senators’ position on gun control
- Why Sen. Max Baucus voted against the Schumer-Toomey bill
- Why licensing gun owners doesn’t reduce violent crimes
Tim Macey, Vice Chairman of GOA will be in Bozeman on Saturday, June 8th at the Prepared to Protect conference. To register, click here. Registration is just $15. All net proceeds from the event will go to Montana Wounded Warriors.
Henry Kriegel broadcasts weekly with Mark Allen on Thursdays from 9:00 – 10:00 AM on KMMS AM1450 Bozeman, KPRK AM 1340 in Livingston, and streamed live at www.kmmsam.com .